Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, and Foot Reflexology, however for Pre-Post Natal massage and Aromatherapy an additional charge applies of $45.00 for an hour.
50 minute $72.00
60 minute $87.00
90 minute $127.00
Pomegranate Massage $122.00
Add On: Dry Sauna Therapy an additional charge of $45.00 for 15 minutes.
Health Benefits of a Dry Sauna
OVERVIEW: $45/15 minutes
Dry Sauna therapy is used with exceptionally high heat, designed to promote health in those who use them. The dry heat sauna is relatively sealed to contain the heat. At around 140 degrees Fahrenheit, temperatures in a dry sauna usually are lower than a steam sauna.
Sit inside Sauna following a massage and receive treatment which is usually attained within 15 minutes.
1. Purifies tissue and eliminates toxins from the body
2. Helps in detoxifying the kidneys, liver and respiratory system
3. Improves blood circulation
4. Relieves stiffness
5. Improves digestion
6. Reduces water retention
7. Reduces excess weight gain
8. A perfect treatment for Weight loss (calories)
9. Improves skin, reduces stress, removes toxins, relieves shoulder and back pain
10. Strengthens your immune system, increases energy. Protect health and improve sleep.
To purchase and/or receive information on the “Restore Massage Card” 5 or 10 sessions (1 hour or 90 min package) please click “contact“.
Couples Massage $275.00
Enjoy the splendid relaxation of a body massage at the same time. Together both of you can enjoy sparkling wine and tasty treats, before your massages while soaking your feet with Phyto Bain Lavender soak…